Danny Brock, CRFA, ChFC®, RFC
Chartered Financial Consultant®
Addressing Your Concerns
Danny specializes in helping affluent retirees address their biggest financial concerns, including:
- Running Out of Money – Even millionaires worry about running out of money. Danny shows his clients how they can generate an income stream that cannot be outlived.
- Income Taxes – Every client that Danny works with originally expressed a desire to reduce their income taxes. Danny shows them how to legally minimize taxes.
- Economic Uncertainty – With unchecked government spending, record federal debt, inflation, currency concerns, international political instability, unregulated derivatives, and other economic issues, many are wondering how to insulate themselves from increased volatility. Danny presents alternatives to conventional asset allocation strategies.
- Frivolous Lawsuits – Danny explains and implements strategies to protect assets from frivolous lawsuits and unexpected creditor claims.
- Peace of Mind – If watching the news causes anxiety about your finances, it is time to focus on wealth preservation and asset protection. Danny works with clients to achieve the seemingly elusive objective of peace of mind.
Danny's clients typically have investable asset of $1 to $50 million.
Experience and Education
Danny Brock has a decade of experience providing comprehensive, fee-based retirement planning for affluent seniors, including those with complex situations such as privately-held business ownership, multi-state property holdings, global assets, and potential estate tax burdens.
Danny has obtained designations that show his commitment to professionalism and quest for knowledge so that he can better serve his clients, including:
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Certified Retirement Financial Advisor
- Registered Financial Consultant
He is also an active member of the National Association of Insurance and Investment Advisors.
Danny is a graduate of Brigham Young University's Marriott School of Business.
Danny is fluent in Spanish and taught college level Spanish for over two years. He is actively involved in the Latin community in the St. George area where he teaches English classes. He and his wife, Eliza, are the parents of a son, Wesley, and a daughter, Adelaide.
Contact Danny at 435-673-9599 or email@example.com.